Friday, July 20, 2012

Matched & Crossed by Ally Condie

I just finished reading "Matched" and "Crossed" by Ally Condie. 

 

They are books #1 and #2 in a trilogy.  It is a series of Young Adult (YA) books set in a dystopian world.  I was looking for a light read and the cover of the books drew me in.  I found Matched a little slow going at first and it took my mind a while to get into the mindset of the dystopian world.  However, by book #2, Crossed, I was vested in the main characters, Cassia, Ky, & Zander and I was eagerly following along wondering where the story was headed.  They were not my favorite books by any means, but, overall, I did enjoy them. Book #3, Reached, is being released in November 2012 and I plan on finishing the trilogy when it is released. 

No comments:

Post a Comment